SUPER GUIDE: Fintech Business Models
In the last 5 years alone, a staggering amount of startups have disrupted traditional financial institutions and practices.
Diving deep into the industry, this Super Guide explains everything from how Fintech companies make money to investor profiles and how to value Fintech startups.
It also examines Fintech’s role in financial inclusion for 1.1 billion unbanked adults and how it extends economic opportunities to those in developing countries.
Perfect for industry professionals who want to close knowledge gaps or newcomers to the field, Fintech Business Models offers up-to-date analysis in a digestible, easy-to-understand format.
Inside this Super Guide, you’ll discover:
– How Fintech companies are different from traditional banks
– How Fintech companies make money
– The financial benefits of the Fintech business model
– Career options, salaries and job outlook in the industry
– How to value a Fintech startup and more!
Take a look inside!
“Although the fintech business models have gained more space and attention recently, we cannot say that they are new. Technology has been part of the financial industry since the advent of credit cards and ATMs.
Nevertheless, the fintech industry has evolved and grown very quickly, thus calling the attention of different investors. Only in the U.S., more than 8,775 fintech startups were created in 2021, attracting investments of almost $50 billion.
Globally, the figures also impress: there are over 6.5 thousand fintech, insurtech, and real tech start-ups in the world, and the financial services market is expected to reach $158 billion by 2023.”
Table of Content
Here’s the content you’ll find in this guide
- What is a Fintech?
- Finntech exemples & uses
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Investment & Savings
- Machine Learning & Trading
- How does fintech make money?
- Digital wallets (e-wallets)
- Lending / P2P Lending
- Money transfers
- Payment processors
- Are fintech companies profitable?
- The Fintech model benefits
- Financially rewarding
- Slow incumbents
- Customer base loyalty
- Economic Democratization
- 4 Main reasons why fintech is important
- The technologies that power fintech
- How safe is a fintech?
- Major challenges of the fintech industry
- Security Problems and User Privacy
- Keeping Up with Modern Technologies
- Quality of Software
- Industry Regulations
- Solutions for the major challenges of the fintech industry
- Implementing Innovative Authentication Processes
- Outsource Application Development to Experts
- Hiring a Legal Consultant
- The Role of financial institutions in fintech business model
- Fintech trends for 2022
- Digital banking
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
This is must-have knowledge for entrepreneurs and business model analysts, and consultants if you want to dominate business models, this super guide was made especially for you.